When people work together, problems are inevitable. Teams having problems is not a bad sign. But things can get toxic when teams don’t want to talk about their problems. That’s where we come in.
Communicate with Confidence:
Three Essentials to Balanced Conversations
What are your people problems?
Do any of the following sound familiar?
- Team meetings have an underlying tension which doesn’t get talked about.
- Team members hesitate to disagree with one another or bring up different ideas.
- Employees do their best to avoid conflict at all costs.
- Team members say everything is fine, but you sense it’s not.
- Team members are talking, but they’re not doing much listening.
These people problems are completely normal. However, they won’t get better by ignoring them. In fact, they only get worse.
How we make our virtual experiences work for you
Content tailored for your learners
Plenty of time to discuss material in small groups in breakout rooms
Engagement through Zoom features of chat, polls, and annotating
Combination of learning and skills application
Opportunity to learn more before and after the virtual experience.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE RESOURCE
Communicate with Confidence: Three Essentials for Balanced Conversations
Start dealing with your people problems by learning the three essentials of courage, compassion and curiosity. Get specific lines that you can use in your next tough conversation!