The corporate workshop series include four half-day training sessions with a different focus for each session. In addition, participants receive weekly e-mails with videos and prompts to more easily apply what they are learning. Small accountability groups between sessions help participants to reflect on their learnings and deepen connections with colleagues.
- Session 1 – Lead Yourself: Practice Pause–Think–Act
The series starts with an overview of Thoughtfully Fit and the core strategy of pausing for a moment, thinking about what’s going on, and then acting with intention. It builds self-leadership and emotional intelligence, and shows how to achieve greater results by focusing on your own thoughts and behaviors.
- Session 2 – Lead with Coaching: Stop Solving!
This session focuses on how to make conscious choices in order to increase your impact and effectiveness. Participants will learn how to use coaching skills such as listening thoughtfully, self-managing, and asking questions to improve their interactions with others while reducing their workload and stress.
- Session 3 – Lead with Courage: Conduct Balanced Conversations
Employees often avoid difficult conversations that could lead to greater results, or they approach conversations too aggressively and conflict ensues. This session focuses on achieving alignment and finding a “win-win” solution by building skills to convey a clear message in a way that it can be heard.
- Session 4 – Lead during Conflict: Accept Differences
This final session analyzes different leadership styles and explores ways to accept and embrace differences. Learn the “team toxins” that show up when conflict is unaddressed (blaming, defensiveness, contempt and stonewalling) and skills that can be immediately used to effectively resolve conflict in any situation.
What can workshop participants expect?
- Powerful questions to increase awareness of “default” behaviors
- A safe environment to explore and learn that could lead to increased productivity and satisfaction in the workplace
- Engaging activities to develop new skills that can be implemented immediately
- Rich stories and research that Darcy has collected in her experience as an executive coach and organization development consultant
- Specific action items that allow for practice of new skills to deepen the learning
What are the benefits for our organization?
Your employees will develop skills to:
- Act thoughtfully – intentionally and mindfully of self and others
- Increase their leadership skills and effectiveness
- Improve productivity and creativity
- Take ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Find greater job satisfaction and work-life balance
- Communicate better with others
- Create an environment with less blame or judgement
- Engage in difficult conversations in order to resolve or even prevent conflict
- Create or strengthen teams that work together to solve problems and identify opportunities
Who is the ideal audience for being Thoughtfully Fit?
For better or worse, we do not live and work alone. We all interact with others in a variety of circumstances all day long, and it can be exhausting. But it doesn’t have to be!
If you have a team that is struggling with communication or conflict in the workplace or who want stronger, balanced relationships at work and at home, Thoughtfully Fit can help. Or if you are just looking for a little inspiration and motivation for your company, organization or group, our keynotes and workshops can help get attendees on a path to greater fulfillment.
Anyone who wants increased self awareness and better communication skills, or who wants to advance in their career with stronger leadership skills, can benefit from becoming Thoughtfully Fit. We have offerings for groups of 5 to 5,000, and can help customize the message to what you need most. We look forward to helping bring Thoughtfully Fit to your organization.