Could your team use some help communicating more effectively? Are you struggling to manage conflict or tension in the workplace? Even small issues on your team can make a big difference in employee engagement and productivity.
We have a variety of offerings from an inspirational keynote to multi-day sessions for teams, to help build skills in the area of effective communication, conflict management, stress reduction, and overall effectiveness. We also offer executive and leadership coaching if you are looking for better ways to manage your staff and improve your happiness in the workplace.
If you want your audience to be inspired, have fun, and get motivated to take their life on a more fulfilling path, have Darcy come give an engaging keynote! Laugh, think, and leave ready to make small changes that could make a BIG difference.
- Coach Yourself to a Life you Love. Get ready to take the steps you need to create a life you love! If you want to be physically fit, you wouldn’t expect to wake up tomorrow and run a marathon if you haven’t been training. In the same way, if you want to have better relationships, more internal stillness, and greater success in your life you need to train to be Thoughtfully Fit. Learn from a Master Certified Coach how to use the core principles of life coaching to get yourself on the path to a more fulfilling life.
- Increase Your Impact. When we are intentional about our behavior, we are more able to have a positive impact on those around us. With Thoughtfully Fit, learn the importance of being thoughtful about your actions, reactions and interactions, so you can improve communication, reduce conflict and strengthen working relationships. Darcy will explain the benefits of building your Thoughtfully Fit core of pause–think–act, and show you how this has worked in her own life and the lives of her clients. You will leave excited to get out there and try it for yourself!
Educational Training and Workshops
We have a variety of workshops that draw on decades of coaching and consulting experience to offer new awareness as to how you can approach your life in a Thoughtfully Fit way.
- Balanced Conversations: Getting to Win-Win. Learn the five steps to effectively engage in challenging conversations (with a colleague, customer, superior or employee) with confidence. Leave with the tools and courage to address conflict in an open and positive way to strengthen your relationships personally and professionally.
- Achieve More by Doing Less. Do you fill your days with endless to-do lists, full schedules and a ton of obligations? It may seem necessary, but having so much to do can actually limit your potential and your ability to be successful and fulfilled! Learn about Thoughtfully Fit scheduling and the value of having the STRENGTH to consciously choose your daily activities to create your best life and achieve results.
- Thoughtfully Fit: Strengthen Your SELF. Improve your ability to communicate, handle conflict, and act mindfully and intentionally. Look at how you lead yourSELF, with focus on pausing and thinking before acting, paying attention to how you show up, and moving forward when things don’t go as planned.
- Thoughtfully Fit: Strengthen Your Relationships. Build stronger connections through listening, asking questions, and responding effectively to challenging situations. You’ll identify your “unfit” habits and patterns, and work to create new ones with the understanding that you can control both your actions and reactions in every situation.
Corporate Workshop Series
The Thoughtfully Fit®: Increase Your Impact corporate workshop series helps members of your team navigate and build strong professional and personal relationships. This workshop series introduces new Thoughtfully Fit skills each month so that employees can fully integrate them into their life. By building these skills in your team, you can reduce conflict, strengthen communication, build problem solving skills, improve team dynamics, and have happier, more engaged employees.