Explore coaching in a SMALL GROUP of women while learning how to be Thoughtfully Fit and getting the tools you need to coach yourself to a life you love.
Learn to harness the power of life coaching for yourself! You’ll learn all about our Thoughtfully Fit model, while working towards your own personal finish line goals, all with the support of our certified coaches and a fabulous group of like-minded women.
The skills you learn can be instantly applied in all aspects of your life, both at home and at work. We’ll give you specific things to practice between sessions, to help make small changes that together can make a BIG difference.
- Led by Darcy Luoma and supported by certified coaches on her talented coaching team.
- Held over the a 4-month timeframe, on the first and third Wednesday of each month.
- Meets in-person from 6 – 8 PM at ORUCC (1501 Gilbert Road, Madison, WI 53711).
- Includes an additional small accountability session on the second Wednesday of the month with a certified coach on Darcy’s Team.
- Connect online and be supported in an exclusive private Facebook group where you can share successes, challenges, quotes and ideas for motivation and accountability.
Interested in joining a future group? Email us and we’ll be sure you’re the first to know!