Becoming Thoughtfully Fit®: Develop Yourself as a Leader Inside and Out
If you want to be physically fit, you wouldn’t expect to wake up tomorrow and run a marathon if you haven’t been training. In the same way, if you want to have stronger relationships, and greater success in your life you need to train to be Thoughtfully Fit®. This model will help you to learn to use coaching skills to create awareness and improve your ability to communicate, handle conflict, and interact mindfully and intentionally.
- We will meet on the first and third Wednesday of the month from 6 – 8 PM at ORUCC (1501 Gilbert Road, Madison, WI 53711).
- September 6 & 20, October 4 & 18, November 1 & 15, December 6 & 20, 2017
- Sign up by May 31, 2017 to receive early bird registration for $650, after May 31, 2017 prices increase to $800.
- Includes an additional small accountability session on the second Wednesday of the month with a certified coach on Darcy’s Team. Small accountability groups will meet at either noon or 6 PM, in-person or virtually.
- September 13, October 11, November 8, December 13
- Space is limited, so don’t wait to sign up!
In the first month, you will meet the other members of the group and the coaches to create a trusting and solid foundation for the small group coaching. You will learn about the six components of being Thoughtfully Fit and have the chance to take a quiz to self assess where you are strong and areas where you could use some improvement. You will identify your goals and primary focus areas for the next four months that you want to focus on. We will start working on one of the first “components” of being Thoughtfully Fit, stillness, and the value of hitting the pause button in your life.
Before we explore the impact that we can have on others, we must first explore the impact our choices have on ourselves and how we are leading our own lives. In the second month we will introduce the next two internal components of being Thoughtfully Fit: strength and endurance. We will explore aspects of positivity and how to make conscious choices in order to avoid feeling like a victim in our own life. We will also look at the concept of “grit” and how it relates to accomplishing long-term goals. We’ll look to raise awareness about patterns in our own lives and identify specific action steps that can be practiced in the weeks in between sessions, both individually as well as with your optional small accountability groups.
We will transition to looking at how we can be Thoughtfully Fit in our interactions with others. We’ll discuss flexibility and how we can build connections with others through listening and empathy. We will also work on balance, which challenges us to build harmony with others in order to balance your needs and wants with the needs and wants of others. We will practice skills that can be implemented immediately.
In the final month, we will focus on agility and explore how we can react effectively when interacting with others. We’ll discuss how to handle triggers and how to self-manage even in the most difficult situations. Finally, we will celebrate everything that we have learned and the successes that we experienced throughout the coaching period. We’ll also create accountability systems so that the changes you have made last long after this coaching experience is complete.
What to Expect
- Thoughtfully Fit® Curriculum: Learn Darcy’s new model on how to be Thoughtfully Fit in order to find greater happiness, success, and inner peace. Thoughtfully Fit focuses on building awareness and determining actions so that you are ready for every challenge and opportunity that comes your way. It’s all about developing yourself as a leader – inside and out.
- In-person Sessions: Meet with a small group of like-minded women who are committed to personal growth. There will be two 2-hour in person sessions each month to learn new concepts that will challenge you to increase your self awareness and step into action.
- Small Accountability Group: Enhance your group coaching experience by meeting with a certified coach from Darcy’s team on the second Wednesday of each month in even smaller groups. These groups will provide for added accountability, and allow you to create and discuss your plan of action to reach your goals. These meetings will also provide you the opportunity to connect on a deeper level with both the material and the members of your group.
- Private Facebook Group: Post your successes and challenges and be supported by other women in the group, Darcy and the certified coaches.
Meet the Coaches
Lead Coach and Creator of Thoughtfully Fit®