Explore coaching in a SMALL GROUP of women while learning how to be Thoughtfully Fit and getting the tools you need to coach yourself to a life you love.
If this sounds like you, then REGISTER for Small Group Coaching today! Learn to harness the power of life coaching for yourself! You’ll learn all about our Thoughtfully Fit model, while working towards your own personal finish line goals, all with the support of our certified coaches and a fabulous group of like-minded women.
The skills you learn can be instantly applied in all aspects of your life, both at home and at work. We’ll give you specific things to practice between sessions,
to help make small changes that together can make a BIG difference.
Start YOUR personal revolution with DLCC Small Group Coaching for Women.
- Led by Darcy Luoma and supported by certified coaches on her talented coaching team.
- Begins January 2018 and run through April 2018
- January 3 & 17, February 7 & 21, March 7 & 21, April 4 & 18, 2018
- Meets in-person from 6 – 8 PM at ORUCC (1501 Gilbert Road, Madison, WI 53711).
- Includes an additional small accountability session on the second Wednesday of the month with a certified coach on Darcy’s Team.
- January 10, February 14, March 14, April 11
- Connect online and be supported in an exclusive private Facebook group where you can share successes, challenges, quotes and ideas for motivation and accountability.
- Sign up by November 20, 2017 to receive the early bird price of $650. After November 20 the registration fee increases to $800.
I’M READY! Sign me up.
QUESTIONS? We’d love to talk to you! Just email us.