DLCC has numerous keynotes, trainings and workshops that can be custom designed for an hour to a half-day to a full-day, based on your desires. Below are some of the most popular topics that all center around our mission of creating high-performing people and teams.
- Leading from the Inside Out. Improve your external LEADERSHIP PRESENCE by understanding the important concepts of internal SELF LEADERSHIP.
- Approach Challenging Conversations with Courage AND Compassion. Effectively engage in crucial conversations with a colleague, customer, superior or employee through understanding the need for essential conversations, and five steps to effectively conduct them.
- Improve Employee Engagement and Productivity through Recognition. Find what is working well in the relationship to create more success and fulfillment. By using “appreciative inquiry” you can search for and find what is working well, which increases the positive energy in the relationship.
- Mindful Listening: Increase your Impact. Be an intentional listener who has mindful and meaningful conversations. Learn when active listening is most effective by understanding the three levels of listening that open up new insights and access to valuable information.
- Effective Relationships: Increase your Relationship Intelligence. Improve your RQ (relationship intelligence) by gaining a deeper understanding of yourself, and apply that understanding to build more meaningful and effective relationships.
- Exceed Expectations: Deliver Outstanding Customer Service. Understand how to connect first with customers before delivering the content, by focusing on building relationships and making deposits in their personal bank account.
- Conflict Management: Create Harmony in your Relationships. Learn new strategies to help you identify communication toxins in others, and manage them in yourself, so you can handle conflict appropriately.
- Improve Your Conflict Resolution Skills. Appreciate the value of having difficult conversations in the moment in order to minimize and prevent destructive communication patterns.
- Creating High-Performing Teams. Create teams that flourish. Participants will understand how having individuals with diverse personalities and work styles make the strongest teams, and yet often ones with the greatest conflict.
CREATING A COACHING CULTURE
- The Business Coach Approach. Gain an understanding of the Business Coach Approach to managing in order to empower employees and create an environment of open communication and collaboration.
- Effective Communication: Using Coaching Skills to Improve Outcomes. Increase your effectiveness by learning powerful coaching skills and tools that enhance your communication, improve outcomes, and create positive relationships in work and in life.
- Coaching as a Management Style: Be More Effective with Less Effort. Understand different management styles and explore the core principles of coaching as an effective style, leading to more engaged employees and greater results. Learn the three step coach approach and how to start using coaching skills to empower your employees and colleagues.
BEING THOUGHTFULLY FIT®
- Thoughtfully Fit®:Coach Yourself to a Life you Love. If you want to be physically fit, you wouldn’t expect to wake up tomorrow and run a marathon if you haven’t been training. In the same way, if you want to have better relationships, more internal stillness, and greater success in your life you need to train to be Thoughtfully Fit. Learn the six practices of being Thoughtfully Fit to help you coach yourself to a life you love.
- Thoughtfully Fit®: Strengthen Your SELF. Improve your ability to communicate, handle conflict, and act mindfully and intentionally. Look at how you lead yourSELF, with focus on pausing before acting, paying attention to how you show up, and moving forward when things don’t go as planned.
- Thoughtfully Fit®: Strengthen Your Relationships. Build stronger connections through listening and engaging, creating harmony with those around you, and responding effectively to challenging situations. You’ll identify your “unfit” habits and patterns, and work to create new ones with the understanding that you can control both your actions and reactions in every situation.