Seasons of Change:
Personal and Professional Renewal for Women
The facts are clear. Women are still tremendously underrepresented in positions of power in every single sector in the United States. The statistics are startling. Despite the fact that research shows women have tremendous strengths and make great leaders, they are overwhelmingly lacking in leadership positions.
This series of two-day retreats—one each season—is designed for women who want to increase their confidence and build leadership skills in a supportive and inspirational environment. These highly engaging, fun and interactive retreats—designed specifically for women—will provide an opportunity for you to learn about your personal vision and life purpose and create more fulfillment and meaning in your life and career.
The design allows for integration and homework to deepen the learning and forward the action between sessions. You can attend one retreat, two, or all four (if you attend three, you get the fourth free!).
Winter Retreat | Self Leadership: Find fulfillment through your life purpose
- Meet your future self and identify your life purpose and leadership self-vision
- Identify and name your saboteurs that are holding you back from being the leader you want to be
- Create an action plan to increase your fulfillment and proactively lead your life
Spring Retreat | Transform your relationships: Maximize your leadership impact by increasing your social intelligence
- Shift from internal to external focus: Understand social intelligence and its impact on your leadership success
- Expand your influence by improving your active listening and communication skills
- Learn the four toxins that negatively affect relationships (and the antidotes!)
Summer Retreat | Coaching, co-creating & collaborating in leadership
- Strengthen others by sharing the power and developing a unique identity
- Focus on leading self and others in relationship using coaching skills to create a collaborative environment
- Learn to accept and leverage differences through creativity
Fall Retreat | Empowered to transform…your life, those you lead & love
- Learn to lead yourself and others to a higher level of being
- Encourage the heart through celebration and appreciation
- Increase the collective spirit and power of community through transformation
- Winter Retreat | Saturday, February 2 and 16, 2013 · 9 am to 5 pm
- Spring Retreat | Saturday, April 6 and 20, 2013 · 9 am to 5 pm
- Summer Retreat | Saturday, June 1 and 15, 2013 · 9 am to 5 pm
- Fall Retreat | Saturday, October 5 and 19, 2013 · 9 am to 5 pm
Facilitators Darcy Luoma and Shawn Preuss
Who Should Attend:
This women’s leadership retreat series is designed for women professionals who are interested in further developing their personal leadership skills to create a more fulfilling and meaningful career and life.
Orchard Ridge UCC, 1501 Gilbert Road, Madison, WI 53711
$595 for each two-day seasonal retreat. The program includes delicious healthy snacks, organic lunch and all session materials. Purchase 3 seasons and attend the 4th retreat free! Space is limited. 100% refund up to 21 days prior to each retreat. Discounts available for non-profit and government sector.