In my career, I have coached many, many people. This has allowed me the privilege to witness the tremendous goodwill and inner resources (creativity, wisdom, insight, courage) within people and also the very common limiting beliefs that keep us stuck or unfulfilled. It is my intention and hope that as we each loosen the hold of these limits or habits and allow more of our true nature, sincerity and vision to lead the way, we can create more honoring, creative and enjoyable workplaces and lives.
Here are some examples of who I coach. I work with professional women who want to create better work/life balance or to develop their unique leadership. I coach creative clients through stuck spots so that they move on with vision and inspiration. I partner with those in life transitions to reconnect with who they are and what’s truly important so they can create from steady ground and vision. I help people to change limiting habits (e.g. poor listening, lack of confidence, overuse of internet) and to build new helpful habits and competencies (making clear requests, establishing boundaries, listening to their own wisdom). I have a special affinity for creative, spiritual women who want to bring more of their authenticity to life or have a project to create.
Beyond reaching important outcomes, my clients see wonderful side benefits such as being more present and practicing greater kindness toward themselves, which create positive ripple effects through their lives and relationships.
I’m curious about what’s important to you right now and what you hope coaching might help you with. If you’d like to talk, press the contact button and we can arrange a time for a free exploratory session. I’d enjoy talking with you.
- Life, Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Team and Small Group Coaching
- Mentor Coaching
What happy clients have to say about Sharon…
- “Your capacity to bring innovative and personal approaches to the table in helping me to be fearless, and to embrace my brilliant future, shed old baggage, and face down my demons is amazing. I really can’t thank you enough. Thank you for being non-judgmental and yet gently persistent in exploring my personal roadblocks as well as my potential. You are now, resoundingly, one of my heroes.” – Betsy M.
- “Sharon supported me by reflecting me, championing me, inviting me to celebrate and honor all that I am! She challenged me by inviting me to go deeper with my reflections and helping me see new perspectives. I felt so supported and witnessed through our coaching! I am refocused and reconnected on me and my purpose.” – TJ
Education and Credentials
- Eastern Michigan University
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science & Design
- University of Michigan
Master of Public Health in Health Behavior and Health Education
- Coach for Life
Life Coach Program Graduate
- Presence Based® Coaching
Certified Presence-Based Coach, Leadership Development, 2012 Mentor Coach
- International Coach Federation
Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Read Sharon’s Blog Posts
- Triggers and Defaults and Habits, Oh My!
- Learn to Define Your Own Success
- Creating Balance Relationships