In my career, I have coached many, many people. This has allowed me the privilege to witness the tremendous goodwill and inner resources within people (e.g. insight, courage, vision, creativity) as well as the very common limiting beliefs and habitual behaviors that keep us stuck or unfulfilled. I am inspired by both our inner resources and by what limits us. I see the limits as doorways to growth and new possibilities. They are simply outdated habits of thinking and doing that probably helped you get where you are now but won’t get you where you want to be. There is nothing to judge or resist here, only places to learn and grow from. I hold a truly judgement-free zone where my clients can freely identify and loosen the hold of outdated habits, step into possibility and experiment with building new competencies.
Here are some examples of who I coach. I work with leaders of teams and organizations who want to change a problem behavior or want to build a competency. I coach professional women who want to create better work/life balance or to develop their unique leadership. I coach creative clients through stuck spots so that they move on with vision and inspiration.
Beyond reaching their intended outcomes, my clients see wonderful side benefits such as being more present and practicing greater kindness toward themselves, which create positive ripple effects through their lives and relationships.
I’m curious about what’s important to you and what you hope coaching might help you with. If you’d like to talk, press the contact button and we can arrange a time for a free exploratory session. I’d enjoy talking with you.
- Life, Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Team and Small Group Coaching
- Mentor Coaching
What happy clients have to say about Sharon…
- “Your capacity to bring innovative and personal approaches to the table in helping me to be fearless, and to embrace my brilliant future, shed old baggage, and face down my demons is amazing. I really can’t thank you enough. Thank you for being non-judgmental and yet gently persistent in exploring my personal roadblocks as well as my potential. You are now, resoundingly, one of my heroes.” – Betsy M.
- “Sharon supported me by reflecting me, championing me, inviting me to celebrate and honor all that I am! She challenged me by inviting me to go deeper with my reflections and helping me see new perspectives. I felt so supported and witnessed through our coaching! I am refocused and reconnected on me and my purpose.” – TJ
Education and Credentials
- Eastern Michigan University
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science & Design
- University of Michigan
Master of Public Health in Health Behavior and Health Education
- Coach for Life
Life Coach Program Graduate
- Presence Based® Coaching
Certified Presence-Based Coach, Leadership Development, 2012 Mentor Coach
- International Coach Federation
Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Read Sharon’s Blog Posts
- Triggers and Defaults and Habits, Oh My!
- Learn to Define Your Own Success
- Creating Balance Relationships