You are the expert in your own life. As a coach, Ndidi supports clients in accomplishing their goals and overall vision by empowering them to create their own solutions by asking powerful and insightful questions. Creating self awareness and reflection which is key to learning, growth and fulfillment.
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
Darcy Luoma Coaching & Consulting, LLC, January 2017–present
- Certified Professional Coach
Yaucher Coaching and Consulting LLC, May 2015–present
Co-owner/Certified Professional Coach
- Provide life and business coaching services to individuals and business owners respectively.
Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation, 2015–present
Volunteer Business Trainer, Coach and Consultant
- Provide coaching and consulting business services to entrepreneurs and small business owners (startup and mature businesses).
- Provide training classes on business management, strategic planning, sales and marketing (Social media/Facebook Marketing).
Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation, June 2008–present
Regional Account Scientific Associate Director – Managed Markets, Medical Affairs – Scientific Operations (WI & MI), Also covered CO, ND, NE, SD, OH & UT
- Provide comprehensive medical and scientific educational support to Managed Care key decision makers (C suite/D suite executives) to ensure the understanding of the value of Novartis’s products to enable patient access to innovative products.
- Skills – Account Management, Strategic planning, Medical portfolio management Expertise in multiple medical disease states (CV, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Respiratory, Multiple Sclerosis, Immunologic diseases, Infectious Disease, Critical Care, Transplant, Psychiatry, Urology & Gastrointestinal diseases, etc), Business Management, Leadership, Presentation skills, Managed Markets, HealthCare Management, etc.
University of Wisconsin College of Pharmacy, 2002–2010
- Lecture and advisor to students at the University of Wisconsin College of Pharmacy.
AstraZeneca LP, Scientific Affairs / US Drug Development–WI, 2001–2008
Sr. Regional Scientific Manager (RSM) – Gastrointestinal/Respiratory Medicine
- Developed and maintained relationship with key opinion leaders by providing medical and scientific support to on the value of AstraZeneca’s gastrointestinal and respiratory portfolio.
- Skills – Account Management, Expertise in Gastrointestinal and Respiratory diseases, KOL (Key Opinion Leader management), Clinical research, Investigator Initiated Studies, Market and Competitive Intelligence, etc.
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, University of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy, 1999–2001
Decentral Clinical Pharmacist/Clinical Instructor
- Practiced as a Decentral Clinical Pharmacist in the Trauma and Life Support Center, burn units, operating room, cardiac intensive care unit, cardiothoracic intensive care unit and emergency department.
- Responsibilities included therapeutic assessment, interventions, and provision of drug information to medical staff and patients; responding to codes within the hospital and the emergency department; and involvement with multidisciplinary committees such as emergency department performance improvement committee.
- Other responsibilities include teaching and precepting doctor of pharmacy students, pharmacy practice and pharmacy administrative residents.
Education and Training
- University of Wisconsin–Madison – Professional Life Coaching Certification (PLCC)
- Cardinal Stritch University – School of Business, Masters in Business Administration, Capstone: Measuring Shareholder Value in Pharmaceutical Mergers and Acquisitions, 2003–2005
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Department of Pharmacy – Critical Care Specialty Residency, 1999–2000
- University of Cincinnati, College of Pharmacy – Doctor of Pharmacy Program, 1997–1999
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Department of Pharmacy –Pharmacy Practice Residency, 1996–1997
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, School of Pharmacy – Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, 1993–1996
- University of Colorado at Denver – Pre-Pharmacy Studies, 1991–1993
Certifications & Affiliations
- International Coach Federation – Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Nxlevel Certified Instructor (Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation)
- Licensed Pharmacist in states of Colorado and Wisconsin
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
Community Involvement & Volunteering
- International Coaching Federation – Wisconsin Chapter – Treasurer/President Elect (2016–present)
- Synergy Boosters (Synergy Dance Academy) – Treasurer (2017–present)
- Champions International Baseball Academy (CIBA) -Team Parent/Communications lead (2015–present)
- Verona Wildcat Youth Football – Team Parent/Communications lead (2016–present)
- Core Knowledge Charter School, Verona, WI – VP Governing Council/Treasurer (2012–2016)
- Core Knowledge Charter School, Verona, WI – Parent Advisor (2011–2012)
- Toastmasters Madison Chapter – VP of Membership (2008–2010)