I start all my coaching relationships with the notion that you are the expert in your own life. As your coach, I am here to support them to accomplish their goals and overall vision by empowering them to create their own solutions by asking powerful and insightful questions. My coaching goals are to create self-awareness and reflection which is key to learning, growth, and fulfillment.
I am inspired by my clients’ desire for hope and find it rewarding as they learn more about themselves, what’s holding them back, and finding ways to move closer to their goals. As they learn more about themselves, I learn more about myself in the process. Coaching is the ultimate personal development!
- Life, Leadership and Executive Coaching
What Happy Clients Are Saying About Ndidi
Ndidi asked questions that made me think about things in a new way. There were times that I felt stuck in my train of thought and she helped me see that a different angle or approach might have sparked something different. My time with Ndidi gave me the opportunity to be present and fully explore my thoughts. – Kerry B.
Education and Credentials
- University of Colorado at Denver
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, School of Pharmacy
Bachelors of Science in Pharmacy
- University of Cincinnati, College of Pharmacy
Doctorate of Pharmacy
- Cardinal Stritch University
Masters in Business Administration
- University of Wisconsin–Madison
Professional Life Coaching Certification (PLCC)
Read Ndidi’s Blog Posts
- Coaching Lessons for Life
- Put on Your Own Mask
- Two Sides of Coaching Success
- Three Ways to Clear a Path Forward
- The Power of Coaching in the Workplace