Executive and Life Coach with a passion for the continued growth and development of individuals and teams. Meeting people where they are and facilitating their journey through presence, professionalism and approachability. Develops partnerships with clients leading to lasting changes and successful outcomes in professional and personal growth.
- Experienced Life and Executive Coach
- Masters in Organizational Development
- Trained in Team and 360 assessments
- Specialized in leadership development, team alignment/effectiveness, emotional intelligence, meaningful work and effective communication
Darcy Luoma Coaching & Consulting, LLC, 2016–present
- Certified Professional Coach
Nancy Turngren Coaching, LLC., Madison, WI, 2013–present
Owner of life and leadership coaching business
- Individual and Team Coaching
- Values Exploration
- Team Assessments
- Board-Executive Relationships
- 360 Assessments
- Navigating Change
University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2014–present
Supervisor, Professional Life Coaching Certificate Program (PLCC)
- International Coach Federation Accredited Program (ACTP)
Centegra Health System, Crystal Lake, IL, 2006–2012
Program Manager, The Wellness Center – Del Webb Sun City, Huntley
- Managed overall operation of health system sponsored wellness center, which provided comprehensive wellness services to an active adult community of 9,000 residents.
- Developed and implemented Wellness Coaching initiative at Centegra.
- Provided and coordinated individual and group education for the community as well as a broad range of health screening events.
SWEDISH AMERICAN HEALTH SYSTEM, Rockford, IL, 2003–2006
Operations Manager III, Swedish American Medical Group
- Leader of the system’s largest multispecialty clinic with 20 physicians and over 100 employees.
- 78,000 annual visits, $18M gross revenue and $7M operating expense.
- Selected to represent the medical group in a system wide Malcolm Baldrige journey to excellence.
Caring Family Medical Group, Crystal Lake, IL, 2001–2002
- Manager of Clinical Operations
Carle Clinic Association, Urbana, IL, 1987–2001
- Director, Carle Clinic – Monticello, 1998–2001
- Manager, Carle Clinic – Monticello, 1988–1998
- Staff Nurse, Carle Clinic – Monticello, 1987–1988
John and Mary Kirby Hospital, Monticello, IL, 1986–1987
- Staff Nurse
Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana, IL, 1985–1986
- Staff Nurse
Education and Training
- Masters of Arts in Organizational Management & Development, Fielding Graduate University Santa Barbara, CA, Certificate in Evidence Based Coaching
- Wellness Coach Training Institute, Certified Wellness Coach
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Millikin University, Decatur, IL
Certifications & Affiliations
- International Coach Federation – Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Active Member, International Coach Federation – Wisconsin Chapter
- Certified Wellness Coach
- CRR Global – Organizational and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) Fundamentals