Being a registered nurse, I have always had a passion for helping others. I felt that simple acts such as sitting in a room with a patient before a procedure, holding a hand or giving a hug, meant so much to the patient and made my job very rewarding. As a professional life coach, I also have the opportunity to work with people and see their transformation from the beginning of our sessions to the end.
Oftentimes, clients run into obstacles while working towards their goals. These obstacles often seem like impossible mountains for them to climb. But when I help a client reflect on what is truly holding them back and as I walk with them during their journey, the mountain suddenly becomes smaller and smaller. I would love to help you create new self awareness, and truly see what gets in your way. Then, together, we can get you over those obstacles and on the path to the life you want.
- Life, Leadership and Executive Coaching
Education and Credentials
- University of WI – Oshkosh
- Madison Area Technical College – Fort Atkinson
Licensed Practitioner Degree, 1996
- Madison Area Technical College – Madison
Associate Degree in Nursing, 2001
- University of Wisconsin – Madison
Professional Life Coaching Certification (PLCC), 2015
Read Brian’s Blog Posts:
- The one thing ALL success life coaching clients have, July 31, 2017
- Thoughtfully Fit: Flexibility and Your Family, November 3, 2017