There’s so much going on right now that we have no control over. But we’re still 100% in control. When things are out of our control, it’s the perfect time to remember. . .
I control everything I do.
I may not be able to do everything I want right now. But I do control if I focus on the choices I don’t have or the choices I do.
What choices do I have?
- I choose if I Pause.
- I choose if I Think.
- I choose if I Act thoughtfully.
- I choose if I’m open to influence when I don’t choose correctly.
- I choose if I make my thoughts work for me, not against me.
- I choose if I address my destructive patterns, even when it’s hard.
- I choose if I increase my presence, even when it seems impossible.
- I choose if I listen, even when I totally disagree with the other person.
- I choose if I speak, even when I’m afraid of rocking the boat.
- I choose if I take actions that serve me instead of sabotage me.
- I choose if I keep choosing, even when the choices are less than perfect.
Because if I haven’t found the choice that brings
. . . resolution in my relationships
. . . calm in my thoughts
. . . space for what’s most important
Then I haven’t unlocked all of my choices yet.
I can choose to focus on what I control by training to get Thoughtfully Fit.
You can too.
Please click below for my free gift to you.
This resource will provide you with 9 steps to build the resilience and grit necessary to overcome your obstacles and be successful!